Government of Trinidad and Tobago
Facebook Twitter Youtube

You are here


In the event that there is damage to property will the ODPM provide assistance to replace the items that have been lost?

In such a case, specific relief items will be provided by the Municipal Corporations and/or the Ministry of Social Development. If the resources of these two agencies are exhausted, the ODPM may then provide the necessary assistance.

 Calendar     Hazard Maps         Emergency Contacts